Aluminum Extrusion Die
- High hardness of die face, capable of extruding high-strength aluminum profiles;
- High precision of die design, ensuring the dimensional accuracy of extruded profiles;
- The die base is equipped with a heat dissipation system to reduce thermal deformation;
- The die matrix has a specially designed flow channel, which can ensure the uniform flow of aluminum and improve the surface quality of the profile.”
- Structural parameters of the die, such as the outer diameter, inner hole, thickness, number of cavities, shape of cavities, and root circle radius, which determine the size, shape, and extrusion performance of the die;
- Material parameters of the die, such as the matrix material of the die, the tool head material, the tool head setting mode, etc., determine the strength, hardness, wear resistance, and heat resistance of the die;
- Process parameters of the die, such as the extrusion speed, feed speed, extrusion depth, cooling fluid, etc., which determine the extrusion efficiency, extrusion quality, and service life of the die;
- Different die types and extrusion objects must choose different parameter combinations to achieve the best extrusion effect. You can consult my professional sales staff according to your specific needs to determine the die parameters you need;
- The die design is optimized for heat treatment processes to ensure the die has a long service life and stable extrusion performance.
- Clearance: Clearance refers to the distance between the punch and die of a stamping die.
- Punching force: Punching force refers to the force required during punching.
- Minimum bending radius of material: The minimum bending radius of material refers to the minimum radius the material can withstand when bending.
- Bending spring back radius and spring back angle: The bending spring back radius refers to the radius of the spring back after bending.
- Drawing ratio: The drawing ratio refers to the diameter of the workpiece’s diameter after drawing to the blank’s diameter.
- Flanging coefficient: The flanging coefficient refers to the ratio of the diameter of the pre-punched hole to the average diameter after flanging.
- Dimensional accuracy: Dimensional accuracy refers to the accuracy of the mold parts and the fit accuracy.
- Shape accuracy: Shape accuracy refers to the shape accuracy of the mold parts.
- Surface roughness: Surface roughness refers to the roughness of the surface of the mold parts.